- Provide basic healthcare services to a company’s employees.
- Responsible for providing general first aid when needed, along with assessing employee health risks and promoting employee health.
- Provide medical services and dispensing of medicines to company employees.
- Dispense first aid medicine for emergency purposes.
- Monitor the sick leave, vacation leave, maternity and paternity leave of the employees.
- Responsible in evaluation and pre-employment examination.
- Keep file and updates of employee’s records.
- Provides clerical support to the various HRD functions.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to email@example.com.