Function: Technical Services
- Conducts thorough inspection of products and provides proper disposition
- Conducts physico-chemical, sensory, and microbiological analysis of raw materials and finished products
- Reviews Certificate of Analysis for incoming shipments against specifications from the advance shipping documents
- Ensures that results of processes and dispositions are properly documented
- Maintains laboratory instruments in good working condition and sufficient inventory of laboratory consumables
- Provides technical assistance in relation to operations such as but not limited to troubleshooting, trends analysis, etc.
- Directly communicates with the supplier and concerned departments for product-related documentations such as but not limited to Corrective Action Requests, Certificate of Analysis, etc.
- Acts as Document Control Officer for ISO 9001:2015-related documentations
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in BS Food Technology, BS Chemistry, or any other related field.
- Fresh graduates can apply for this position.
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Has good decision-making skills
- Can follow instructions effectively
Interested applicants may send their resumes to email@example.com.